Friday, January 14, 2011

Active Time Babble XXIX: The New Year in RPGs


It's a new year, and Active Time Babble has a new home! Okay, that new home is technically the News (And Opinion) page, but it still counts. The Grind is regrettably being shut down, but 1UP's RPG discourse lives on via ATB.For the first episode of the year, I decided to try something a little far out and go solo for the first segment. Here's my thinking: you might not believe it, but it can actually be pretty tough to find people who can talk about the more obscure RPGs. So to give the Niers, Resonance of Fates (and in this case, Super Robot Taisen Z2s) of the world, I decided to try something new while taking questions.
I covered Kingdom Hearts Recoded and SRW Z2 this week, but I may knock it down to one game going forward. Or I may not do it all! It's up to you really. Tell me what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment